Saturday 12 April 2014

Moving.

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry that it has been ages since my last update. I meant to blog so much more often than this, this year however just haven't been doing so. I wish I had an excuse but I really don't have one. Anywho moving on...

Quite literally actually (haha I tried to make a joke...I'm not funny am I?)
My lease for where I am currently living is up at the end of the month. I'm cacking my pants, as I need to be moved out on April 30th yet all apartments will only let you move in on May 1st and I still haven't managed to find anything. The major reason behind this is because I've not got enough money in my savings to currently say "YES I WANT THIS PLACE" I nearly have enough money for the damage deposit of the place I am going to view on Monday morning, but find myself still a bit short, and this is making the apartment search quite stressful.


Yes I am a girl who loves to shop, and treat myself to such things as Booster Juice and books, and yes obviously clothing as well. This is NOT the reason I do not have enough money in my savings. That being said yes I have treated myself to these things recently buuuuut what can I say?!

I will have exactly enough money to secure an apartment (well I'll have money left over as well) on my next payday which is not until April 23rd. Here's to hoping it all transitions smoothly.

Until next time,
Keep on Smiling :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12101205/?claim=g49akm8wf85">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment