Saturday 20 September 2014

Bad at This.

It seems to me that every time I promise myself I'll be more attentive to blogging the gap between blogs grows bigger...but I could also be imagining that. I do know however that I'm bad at this whole blogging thing. Something to try and keep on working at...here we go yet again; I am promising myself to do this more often...dun, dun, dun!

Today has been an exceedingly good day. I'm in a fabulous mood, and although things are most definitely not going the way I want them to in my life at the moment; as every day passes I'm becoming more and more aware that it's OK to let all of the small little things, be what makes you happy. And I do like to say "keep on smiling" so that's another thing I am going to try and work at more...smiling.   


This afternoon was spent with a very lovely co-worker. I'm glad to have made a new friend that I have so much in common with and who gets my crazy nonsense. We went and saw Maze Runner, which was AMAZING by the way, and I highly recommend it. Now I have to admit it’s one of those books you tell people you've read...only in reality it’s a book you've been meaning to read...so after the movie I decided I needed to purchase the book. I figured if the movie was that good, and so intense; the book HAD to be even better...as books tend to always be in these cases. 


However as I'm still only half way through my Insurgent book (distracted/lazy/can't be bothered) reader of late I'm not even sure when I'll get around to giving Maze Runner a read. But I am determined to finish the Divergent series before I pick up Maze Runner. And that is what I shall do. Starting tonight I must read for at least one hour a day...can I do it? I better because I truly like the idea of being my usual avid reader again.


I hope that you are all having a lovely September, I cannot believe it’s already so close to October. This month has been flying by...where did September go?! 


As autumn is my FAVORITE season...I leave you all this picture of my fall display plate that I put together tonight (about an hour ago).



Until Next time,
Keep on Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment